Tree Pruning & Dead Wood Removal
Here are some of the main reasons for pruning trees:
- To improve the health of the tree.
- Reduce tree weight to promote growth.
- Enhance the appearance of the tree.
- Getting rid of safety hazards such as defective, dead, or diseased wood.
- Removing unsound structures like V-crotches.
- Getting rid of nuisances such as low hanging branches.
- Doing away with unwanted leaves and fruits.
- Creating space for buildings and power lines.
Deadwooding is the process of removing dead or dying tree branches. These branches are cut to a healthy collar. The main reasons for deadwooding are to prevent dangerous pests by cutting back their food sources and limit diseases.